2017 Dixie Chopper XCaliber - 3366KOE
3574KW Model Shown
The Choice for Landscaping Pros
Professional commercial contractors across the U.S. have come to depend on the XCaliber for its legendary performance. Dixie Chopper’s flagship mower features:
• Pure Power – Models powered with Kawasaki® FX, Vanguard®, or fuel efficient Kohler® EFI engines.
• X2 Wind Tunnel Deck – The industry's best cutting deck available in 60", 66", and 74" cutting widths for maximum productivity, while retaining the Wind Tunnel design and industry leading 2-inch blade overlap.
• Comfort Package – Our new suspension seat and unique Springer Forks make the XCaliber the smoothest riding mower on the market today.
• Productivity – Our heavy-duty drivetrain of pumps and wheel motors increases ground speed up to 13 mph to mow over 7 acres per hour.
• Wide Wheelbase – An extra wide wheelbase assists in hillside performance and overall ride quality.
• Most Lifetime Warranties – Worry-free lifetime warranties on the frame, stainless steel, front forks, steering levers, and front caster bearings.
- Total Comfort – Suspension seat and Springer Forks for highest quality ride.
- Two 6 Gallon Fuel Tanks – More fuel capacity eliminates frequent fill-ups.
- Pumps & Wheel Motors – Stronger transmissions for extended system life
- Spindle Fans – Cleans the top of the deck and keeps spindles and belts cool
- X2 "Wind Tunnel" Deck – Increases airflow and reduces build-up inside deck.
- 5 Year Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty*: *up to 600 hour limited warranty
- Manufacturer: Kohler EFI
- Horsepower: 33
- Displacement: 824cc
- Air-cleaner: 2 stage
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Starter: Electric
- Engine warranty: 3 Year
- Pumps: Hydro-Gear 21cc
- Wheel motors: Parker® DG335
- Ground speed: 13 mph
- Parking brake: Automotive Style
- Towing capacity: 2000 lbs
- Deck size: 66"
- Acres/hour: 6.9
- Cutting height: 1.5" - 5"
- OCDC (operator controlled discharge chute): Standard
- Deck height adjustments: Manual lift, 1/4" increments
- Electric lift: Optional
- Deck engagement: Ogura® 250 ft-lbs
- Construction: 7 ga formed & welded
- Top plate: 7 ga bolted (not welded)
- Blades: 3 - 23.3" x 2.5"
- Blade tip speed (approximate): 18,004 fpm
- Spindle housings: 1pc keyless sealed cast iron
- Spindles: 1.25" effective diameter machined shaft
- Anti-scalp rollers: 6
- Spindle cooling fans: 3
- Pulleys: Vented split 3/16" steel deep groove
- Battery: 12 Volt, 350cca
- Digital display: Tachometer & hour meter
- Fuel capacity: 12 gallons
- Rear tires: 25 x 12-12 Grass Master
- Front tires: 15 x 6-8
- Frame: Welded 1" x 2" tube, 7 ga formed
- Fenders: Stainless steel
- Floor-pan: Removable, steel
- Seat: Full suspension seat w/ armrest
- Springer Forks: Standard
- Overall height: 52"
- Overall height (rollbar up): 77.5"
- Overall width: 72"
- Overall length: 85"
- Overall length (rollbar down): 88.5"
- Weight: 1445 lbs
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 33 hp
- Engine Type
- Hydro-Gear® 21cc
- Wheel Size
- Rear: 25 x 12-12; Front: 15 x 6-8
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal.
- Deck Size
- 66 in.
- Discharge Type