2018 Dixie Chopper Magnum - 2450KW
2560KO Model Shown
Commercial Quality at a Residential Price.
The Magnum is the highest quality residential mower in the market, packing speed, power, and performance in a compact sized zero-turn mower.
• X2 Cutting System – Offered in two cutting widths (50" and 60"), the X2 Deck combines X-Blade Technology with the industry leading 2 inches of blade overlap to ensure every blade of grass is cut cleanly.
• Hydro-Gear® Transaxles – With proven reliability and performance, Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200 series transaxles feature an external oil filter for easier maintenance and extended operating life expectancy.
• High Horsepower – Choose from a Kawasaki® FS engine up to 24 horsepower or a 25 horsepower engine from Briggs & Stratton® or Kohler® to tackle your toughest mowing jobs.
• Mulching Effect – Add a Twist blade to the existing X-Blade to boost mulching performance.
• Upgrades Available – Accessorize your Magnum by adding the patented OCDC (Operator Controlled Discharge Chute), a set of Springer Forks, or a striping kit.
- Fuel Sight - Check how much fuel is left in the tank without removing the cap.
- X-Blade Technology - Add a twist blade for mulching effect.
- Hydrogear®ZT-3200 - Smooth operation and fully serviceable.
- Heavy-Duty Spindles - Tried and true design for over 25 years.
- 50" and 60" X2 Cutting Sytem - X-Blade Technology with 2" blade overlap.
- 3 Year Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty*: *unlimited hour limited residential warranty
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki® FR
- Horsepower: 24
- Displacement: 726cc
- Air-cleaner: 2 stage
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Starter: Electric
- Engine warranty: 3 Year
- Dual hydrostatic: Hydro-Gear ZT-3200
- Ground speed: 8 mph
- Parking brake: Integrated in transaxle
- Towing capacity: 200 lbs
- Deck size: 50"
- Acres/hour: 3.2
- Cutting height: 1.5" - 4.5"
- OCDC (operator controlled discharge chute): Optional
- Deck height adjustments: Manual lift, 1/4" increments
- Electric lift: Optional
- Deck engagement: Ogura® 150 ft-lbs
- Construction: 10 ga formed & welded
- Top plate: 7 ga bolted (not welded)
- Blades: 3 - 17.875" x 2.5"
- Blade tip speed (approximate): 17,875 fpm
- Spindles: 1.25" effective diameter machined shaft
- Spindle housings: Serviceable cast iron
- Anti-scalp rollers: 4
- Pulleys: Vented split 3/16" steel deep groove
- Battery: 12 Volt, 300cca
- Digital display: Tachometer & hour meter
- Fuel capacity: 8 gallons
- Rear tires: 23 x 10.5-12 Grass Master
- Front tires: 13 x 6.5-6
- Frame: Welded 2" x 2" tube, 7 ga formed
- Fenders: Stainless steel
- Floor-pan: Flip-up, steel
- Seat: 20" high-back padded seat w/ armrest, suspension springs
- Springer Forks: Optional
- Overall height: 49"
- Overall width (with chute): 61"
- Overall length: 80"
- Weight: 730 lbs
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24 hp
- Engine Type
- Hydro-Gear ZT-3200
- Wheel Size
- Rear: 23 x 10.5-12; Front: 13 x 6.5-6
- Fuel Capacity
- 8 gal.
- Deck Size
- 50 in.
- Discharge Type